As an orthodontist, I really enjoy achieving beauty by harmonizing the natural features of a patient’s face with the existing dentition and occlusion, and helping patients attain a healthy and beautiful smile. What most excites me most is being able to gain the trust of my patients and building long-lasting relationships with them by learning about all the things that make my patients smile.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry – University of California Los Angeles
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – UCLA School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and Specialty Certification in Orthodontics – Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry
I attend continuing education courses in order to stay up-to-date with the latest developments and innovations in orthodontics, allowing me to provide the best possible orthodontic care to my patients. In addition to attending local and national conferences to learn about the latest advances and techniques in orthodontics, I also participate in Invisalign® seminars to provide patients with a clear alternative to metal braces.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
Outside the Office
My husband Alex and I have a two-and-a-half-year-old son, Christopher. When I’m not in the office, I love to travel, cook, and spend quality time with family and friends.